Monday, March 28, 2011

Thank You Justin

Along life's way, God brings into our lives people through whom He blesses us in special ways.  Justin Howard is one of those people in my life.  God has blessed me richly week after week through Justin's leadership in musical worship.  His great purpose in worship is the glory of God and the building up of the church.  Each week he helps me truly focus on the wonder of our God.  But, beyond his public leadership in worship, God has blessed me by Justin's humility.  He is a gifted man with a deep mind and many talents, but he exemplifies Micah 6:8, "O man, what is good: and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God."

I am thankful for Justin!  And to Justin I say from the bottom of my heart, "Thank you for being a blessing!"

drd

No comments:

Post a Comment